Thursday, October 23, 2008

Personality Plus: How To Understand Others By Understanding Yourself

Sanguine, Melancholy, Phlegmatic, Choleric
Do these names mean anything to you? These are personality types that characterize who we are. I never knew which one I was until reading this book. I was amazed to find out so much about myself and others. It revealed to me why I am so bothered by some people and why I get along so well with others. This book revealed to me also how to deal with other personalities successfully. And, how I would be as a parent, a co-worker, a friend, and I even gain a better understanding of my emotions after knowing my personality type.
The self-test in the book revealed that I am a Choleric/Phlegmatic person. I agree because for years I have been goal-oriented and not easily discouraged. And, I am a very peaceful, easygoing and relaxed person. However, I must admit though that I have become balanced in some areas that does not characterize a Phlegmatic person. Growing into a mature person, I have evolved into a more balanced person which reflects some characteristics of a Melancholy and a Sanguine as well.
I suggest that you read this book and take a personality assessment test to find out your personality profile.

No comments: