• Keep this book out in the open. If you can see it, you are more likely to read it.
• Don’t set an unrealistic goal about reading it, such as that you will read it all this week or this month or you will read it before you do anything else.
• Plan to read only a page at a time.
• Keep it handy. Read it only during television commercials.
• Read it while you eat your lunch.
• Keep it in the bathroom and read it when you have time to spare.
• Don’t tell yourself that you “have to” read it. Tell yourself that you want to read it.
The Procrastinator’s Guide to Getting Things Done
by Monica Ramirez Basco, PhD